Journals and Articles
Misconduct of Others by Jane A. Steinberg. Click here to read article.
Promoting Academic Integrity: Are We Doing Enough? by Maryellen Weimer
List of ethics journals - across various academic fields
Publications on hand
Contact Anita Gordon for information.
- Graduate Education for the Conduct of Research. Council of Graduate Schools (2006).
- On Being a Scientist. A Guide to Responsible Conduct in Research. The National Academies Press (2009).
- ORI Introduction to the Responsible Conduct of Research. Nicholas Steneck, Department of Health and Human Services (2003).
- Panel on Scientific Responsibility and the Conduct of Research. Responsible Science, Volume I: Ensuring the Integrity of the Research Process. The National Academies Press (1992).
- Panel on Scientific Responsibility and the Conduct of Research. Responsible Science, Volume II: Background Papers and Resource Documents. The National Academies Press (1993).
- Research and Scholarly Integrity in Graduate Education: A Comprehensive Approach (2012). Washington D.C.: Council of Graduate Schools.
- Responding to Allegations of Research Misconduct: Inquiry, Investigation, and Outcomes, a Practicum. AAAS and U.S. ORI (2000).
In Rod Library at UNI:
- Bertram Gallant, T. (2008). Academic Integrity in the Twenty First Century: A Teaching and Learning Imperative. Ashe Higher Education Report 33 (5)